Brief on TNTSE
Takshila Institute has been conducting TNTSE every year to mentor and guide aspiring students, to apprise them of their current level of preparations and to take them to a level where they can achieve desired level of performance. Providing a fillip to their dreams is the golden opportunity which TNTSE offers in terms of Scholarships and fee-waivers worth several crores for the meritorious students.
- TNTSE is a scholarship test, started in 2008 by Takshila Institute for the aspirants who are preparing for success in School / Board Examinations / competitive examinations in Foundation courses and Engg. / Medical entrance examinations like JSTSE / NTSE / JEE – Main / Advanced / AIIMS & NEET.
- TNTSE gives a chance to the scholars who prepare for these tough competitive examinations with best of the experienced faculties with proven track records and who have inspired many students to achieve their goals in life.
- TNTSE is the best way to get provide a platform where competitive studies are taught along with their board / School examinations syllabus.
- Syllabus like MAT and SAT are also covered along with all the subjects required for scoring good marks in examinations.
- Top scholars need the best of the content and faculties to attain / achieve high goals in life.
- In TNTSE, participation of students is from all schools and that’s the only way to judge the excellence.
- All the standards are participating on a common platform to prove their mettle.
- Best brains get a change to study under highly competitive environment.
- As token of appreciation Takshila Institute provides scholarship in different courses to the students who clear the benchmarks.
- Small batches are formed to ensure One - To - One mapping of students with Faculties.
- Daily / Weekly / Fortnightly / Monthly / Quarterly / Semi and Annual tests are conducted to ensure the quality of the output intact.
Benefits / Advantages of TNTSE
- Cash Prize of Rs.1 Lakh for 1st All India Topper of TNTSE, Rs. 51,000 for 2nd All India Topper of TNTSE and 21,000 for 3rd All India Topper of TNTSE (Class Wise).
- Besides cash prize gift for each class topper bagging 1st, 2nd & 3rd position. Latest Technology Tab to 1st Topper, a Fitbit Smart Watch to 2nd Topper & a Skybag to 3rd Topper.
- Also Scholarship worth Rs. 10 Crores (approx.) is provided for TNTSE qualifying students.
- Certificate of Excellence for students scoring 70% & above marks in TNTSE Exam.
- Participation Certificate to all participants.
- Upto 100% Fee Waiver on tuition fee as Scholarship.
Eligibility : :Students Studying in Class VII, VIII, IX, X & XI (Scince Students).
Dates of Exam : 6th October.
No. of Question / Subject : Total50 Questions: Science 20: Maths 20 & IQ: 10 for Class VII to X.
No. of Question / Subject : Total 60 Questions: Physics 15, Chemistry 15, Maths/ Biology 15 & IQ 15 for class XI.
Syllabus: : CBSE syllabus of Science, Mathematics of respective classes and IQ comprises of questions on Logical & Mental Ability For class VII to X and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology for Class XI.
Pattern of Question: Objective Type Questions 4 choices (Single correct answer).Click hear to Download sample test paper
Marking Scheme: For Class VII to X Max. Marks : 200 and + 4 for correct answer (No Negative Marking).
Marking Scheme: : For Class XI Max. Marks : 120 and + 2 for correct answer (No Negative Marking for wrong answer).
Medium of Exam: English Only
Duration of Exam: 90 Minutes.
Fee : for Class VII, VIII & IX Rs. 200/- and for class X, XI Rs. 300/- with two Passport size Photograph.
Results : for Results contact nearest center of Takshila Institute.