The Delhi Government has chosen to release Jai Bheem Mukhyamantri Yojana for the students. In which SCs, STs, OBC and General Category students are included for 'Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Yojana', and give stipend upto 2500 for different Entrance Exam.
"A candidate whose yearly family salary is not as much as Rs. eight lakhs will have the option to benefit the plan." said Mr. Kejriwal.
SCs, STs, OBC and EWS classification, living in Delhi and passed 10th and 12th class from schools in Delhi, having all out family salary of not more than RS 8 Lacs for each annum are qualified under the plan.
Delhi Government will give instructing through empanelled foundations to qualified students who are under SC, ST, OBC and EWS class for the preparation of Medical and Engineering Entrance Exam (IIT-JEE | NEET) and other proficient courses.
Benefits under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, are given below:
- Students who are well-gifted however can't bear to take institutional training
- Government helping the students who are below poverty line.
- The student will get motivated towards the study to make their future bright
- The programme follows the name of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar i.e "Jai bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana" the person who always hepls the poor people to study for their future
- Selected Students will get IIT or Engineering, Medical Pre & Mains etc. Coaching.
Under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, monthly stipend will also be available to the student who enrolled in the scheme. The stipend will be given by the coaching centres. Monthly stipend of Rs.2500/- per students will be paid for local students for attending the Coaching classes.
To be eligible under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, the students have to be eligible through the following criteria given below:-
- The students must have secured prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations for which fee will be relaxed.
- The students should be selected by the coaching institution based on academic criteria/ eligibility test as prescribed by the institution itself.
- Only students belonging to OBC and EWS residing in Delhi & who have passed 10th and 12th class ( or studying in class XII) from the schools in Delhi are eligible.
- Total family income must not be more than Rs.8.00 lakh per annum. Income and Caste Certificate issued by the office of the concerned District Magistrate should be presented.
- Benefits under the scheme can be availed by a particular student not more than twice.
- The candidates will be entitled for free coaching for both the examinations ie., Preliminary and Main examinations.
- he selected students shall have to attend all classes.